lan712002

Monday, June 15, 2009

2.My ER-6N 2009

Ride the bike to Penaga to meet an old friend of mine. I'm very surprised that I can easily ride it without much troubled since it's been almost 15years that I've ridden any bike with a clutch and also it's my first with big cc bike. Still remember that afternoon when I first sat on my er-6n and push the start button to take home the man at MF Prai had said to me to go easy and with that instantly I'm getting very nervous and trembling a little. Only after the motor rolling then I can calm down and enjoy the the ride. It's true what I've read on the net about er-6n that is suitable for beginners like me. Two weeks more before my license test I've already get the bike and I'm hoping that I'll pass.

The first day I get my ER-6N at Mega Fortune Prai. After I've thrown my leg over and sat on it, I snaps this photo with my cellphone. The mileage was 955km already and I'm the 2nd owner but the bike still smell like new. At that time I was wondering if can I can ride it.


No comments:

Post a Comment