lan712002

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

3.My ER-6N 2009

View from the back at night.

Other than the top box, a windshield would be nice for a long journey even a small one would do just fine. Maybe someday I'll fit it.
My er-6n is fitted with top box bracket at Parit Buntar (forgot the shop name) but the boss is Mr Chin. The whole process of fitting those givi universal bracket took almost half day. By 7pm my bike is ready. I already purchased the givi box model simply last year for my majesty 250 but I didn't sell it together with the scooter. So for my er6n I only have to fit a bracket. Although topbox is a convenience for carrying things but for high speed riding i think more than 140km/h the bike stability are really affected. In the highway with the topbox I always ride below that speed. Now my only concern is fitting a windshield for my bike but still I didn't find the suitable screen. The windblast is so strong over 140km/h because er6n riding position that it will make my neck feels stiff and i've to crouch little bit to ease it up, and by 195km/h i've to put my whole body and helmet to the tank but without the topbox of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment