lan712002

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Custom Scooter

This is my old scooter 1997 Yamaha Majesty 250SP which I sold out on March 3rd 09' and after that I bought my ER-6N 09'. Those 2006 - 2008 are the time that I'm interested in big scooter. Here I post up some photos of custom scooters. Most of it come from Japan and range from 125cc to 650cc engine. Given a choice to pick one, which do you choose?

At that time I wish could modified my majesty into this white majesty with some green lights but it's hard to find parts and someone who could do that.
Yamaha Morpheus 250 from Hong Kong

Yamaha Majesty c

Yamaha maxam
Kitaro??


This scooter use modified front and rear air suspension with an air compressor installed. It can lower the scooter to park like this by using a switch or elevate it when moving. They moved the engine compartment back by 1 foot from original place to make it a long wheelbase scooter. Also most of the Japanese modified scooter or bike always come with a lot of light mostly led type or flash that will make it colorful at night. Custom aftermarket exhaust is a must.


Yamaha Grand Majesty
Yamaha T-max from Europe..maybe UK
Tmax
UK's T-max with a trailer


Suzuki Burgman 650




Yamaha Majesty 125




Nice!
?????

My favourites



7 black scooter





Turbo anybody?



Orange Grand Majesty is also my favorites
Drag King!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, those are fabulous looking bikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there are..wud lov to mod. my old majesty like those scooter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Japan has that market and what amaze me is how creative they are

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link Here a New Alternative Money Making Network alternative to adbrite here

    "

    ReplyDelete
  5. It can, however, be pre-ordered, as its release date is in the near future.
    replica cartier earrings. Still, Lich King is not devoid of its
    flaws. 99 Mac Mini only ships with 1GB of RAM. Many
    consumers worry about their security when making purchases over the internet.
    But there is a magic formula. They will check into a purpose built sports
    complex 8 miles from the venue of their first match in Rustenburg.
    Most visitors on a trip to Munnar invariably end up
    at the Tata Tea Museum and gain some delightful insights into the process of tea making.
    Vision for Space Exploration Cover by NASA used under Public Domain.
    There is a rarely discussed addiction that can be as enslaving as drugs and as devastating to self-respect, self-confidence
    and healthy functioning as alcoholism.
    Here is my blog post - http://www.compupay.com/member/3190/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete