lan712002

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Kawasaki ER-6N at Cameron Highland

Some other bikers at Cameron Highland.
Our group of Kerian Bikers Club/KBC
My ER-6N

My ER-6N

Cikgu Cop KBC
Abang Wan KBC

My ER-6N
Cikgu Jamil KBC

Amir KBC
Abang Wan KBC

Cikgu Cop KBC
First trip to Cameron Highland

cameron highland, originally uploaded by lan712002.

This is the first time i ride my Kawasaki ER-6N to Cameron Highland. On the way up I have to ride through a lot of bends and there is a good place for beginner rider like me to sharpen my riding skills. At that moment it's only 1 month I've been with my new bike and the mileage was only 1300km. The weather is good and chill even though it's 1230pm. 1 hour later while riding down back home the rain comes so fast that i didn't have enough time to wear rain suit. So there i am riding wet in the heavy torrential rain while descending downhill with those tight corners. Fear of skidding raging in my mind but thank god I've reached down safely and eventually the rain also stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment